Friday, July 10, 2009

U-T-A-H

The princess has journeyed back to her kingdom. All her wishes and wants are coming true. She is LOVING every minute here.
The prince has realized how cool it is to play at different parks, friend's and cousin's house with awesome toys. He has been practicing his dramatic "leaving trantrums" for the next adventure.
Paul & Papa ran the 5k Freedom Festival Race
Still smiling Our favorite Blau friends!
Making smores in Mountain Green
Dad Ordyna's awesome garden
Storytime with Gigi
Sandy Aquarium with Aunt Amber and our favorite Josie!

4 comments:

Keli said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Your family looks great!

Rick and Angie said...

I'm glad you guys had a great visit! I love Aunt Tona's house!

Steven and Kristin said...

You are squeezing so much fun in your UT trip! We are so glad we could see you again!

Bob and Julie said...

You are sooo lucky!! I wish I could join the prince and princess in all their fun adventures!