Congratulations Paul (and Cyndi for hanging with Paul) It sounds like you are starting all over again now at Purdue! We would love to see you when you are in Utah. Greg was released as bishop a couple of weeks ago.
I was just catching up on blogs, and I can't believe that you guys aren't right down the road! I hope you are having a great road trip, can't wait to hear all about it on your blog.
You need to email me the pictures you took of the kids- any time in the next year is good, it's not like you're busy or anything!
Wow! So much has happened in your time at school but I'm sure it feels like time evaporated too. Good job Paul that is a HUGE accomplishment and success.
11 comments:
Congratulations to you both!! ps: cute dress
yes CONGRATULATIONS! you both look great! (*yes, it is a cute dress you are wearing:)
Congratulations Paul (and Cyndi for hanging with Paul) It sounds like you are starting all over again now at Purdue! We would love to see you when you are in Utah. Greg was released as bishop a couple of weeks ago.
Oh, happy day!! We hope everything is going well with your move now! Congratulations!
I was just catching up on blogs, and I can't believe that you guys aren't right down the road! I hope you are having a great road trip, can't wait to hear all about it on your blog.
You need to email me the pictures you took of the kids- any time in the next year is good, it's not like you're busy or anything!
With HONORS?!?! That is AMAZING!! Congradjafreekalations!!!!!
Yippee!!!
Oh yay!!! I hope to see you if I am ever in Utah at the same time as you!
Wow! So much has happened in your time at school but I'm sure it feels like time evaporated too. Good job Paul that is a HUGE accomplishment and success.
Congratulations!!!
Way to go Paul! That is quite an accomplishment.
What a cute wife!! Cyndi, you are adorable!
Post a Comment