i couldn't get the first one to play but the second one is so sweet and hilarious at the same time. This is so funny, cuz j has been doing the exact same thing at our house. except she's been adding a dance to it and the song usually involves pillow pets at some point and some song from little einsteins. I loved this. so great. kids are so random and wonderful!
That was hilarious Cindy. Thanks for posting! Eden is quite the delightful creative drama queen and David is just happy to go right along with the flow. Darling!
It seriously took me a minute before I realized she was making it up. I thought it might be a new primary song I hadn't heard because she had all the buzz words like "Christ" and "Savior" and "love." So cute!
I can't wait to come and enjoy all of these wonderful moments in person! It's a great reflection on what you are teaching in your home and primary lessons. I'm not sure if David will ever catch up with Eden. He is our little easy going guy. Hugs and kisses to them all.
7 comments:
cyndi, that is so funny. how great of a mom are you that your kids play church...i love their song. what good kids with fun imaginations
i couldn't get the first one to play but the second one is so sweet and hilarious at the same time. This is so funny, cuz j has been doing the exact same thing at our house. except she's been adding a dance to it and the song usually involves pillow pets at some point and some song from little einsteins. I loved this. so great. kids are so random and wonderful!
oh p.s. i thought it was so funny how David tried to keep up with Eden. So funny.
That was hilarious Cindy. Thanks for posting! Eden is quite the delightful creative drama queen and David is just happy to go right along with the flow. Darling!
It seriously took me a minute before I realized she was making it up. I thought it might be a new primary song I hadn't heard because she had all the buzz words like "Christ" and "Savior" and "love." So cute!
Eden is going to kill you when she grows up!!!! :)
Seriously that was sooooo cute!! Man she's good making up a song on the fly like that! Not to mention her awesome vibrato!
I can't wait to come and enjoy all of these wonderful moments in person! It's a great reflection on what you are teaching in your home and primary lessons. I'm not sure if David will ever catch up with Eden. He is our little easy going guy. Hugs and kisses to them all.
Post a Comment