Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The life of Ruth


Ruth finds a sucker. She tries eating it.Realizing it must be opened she gives it to 'EE'.
Ruth enjoys the sucker.
Ruth shows her sucker to Daddy & David.
Yesterday morning I found Ruth in her crib eating an ice cream cone! At 8:00am in the morning. When I questioned Eden she said, "she wanted one'.

Ruth is a parrot. She repeats words and loves the attention we give her. This is what I heard in the car the other day.

Eden: "Ruthie, say baby."
Ruth: Ba
Eden: "Ruthie, say bird."
Ruth: Ba
David: "Ruth, say burp."
Ruth: Burrrrp

I guess we'll see what kind of a child my children raise :).

4 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

OH Cynd,...you make me laugh with your descriptions! Is she really a parrot?! =0)

Lydia said...

She is a cutie!! Both girls dresses are darling!!

Lisa said...

Cyndi this is so funny! Cute dresses and kiddos you have. Once I heard that if you have more than two kids, you raise the first two and they raise the others! Eden is such a sweet big sister, but how does she know how to make an ice cream cone? Geesh I have failed at teaching my kids some of the most important things :)!!!

jaordyna said...

HA ha ha!! What great kids. I think I'll ask Eden for an ice cream cone