Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kindergarten

Eden had her kindergarten musical program today.





This girl and her style. It takes her 5 minutes to get dressed and 20 minutes to accessories herself. Today she took one of my earrings and put it on a silver chain. She also wrapped a stretchy headband to make an anklet. I must say I LOVE school uniforms. It gives Eden a guideline, which she needs.
Eden loves kindergarten. She loves her teacher, Mrs. Koch. After the program I went to her classroom. She showed me around and kept talking and talking. There were about 5 children who didn't have parents come, they were waiting in the classroom. One little girl started crying. Mrs. Koch took them to the garden to distract them. It broke my heart. I was so thankful I was able to be there for Eden. I always want to be there for her. It was a simple little program but I know Eden worked hard and was so excited to say her turkey poem.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Ahh...Eden is soo hip! That's so cute that she likes to accessorize!

Hope you're doing well Cyndi! I think about you...and the twins! I can only imagine what it must be like to be pregnant with twins....exciting and scary all at the same time.

Mrs. Wright said...

Just thinking about you Cynd and wondering how you're doing. Love and miss you. :)

jaordyna said...

Eden is so cute! You are lucky to be able to go to her school things and all your kids are lucky to have you to give all your attention to. What could be better?:)

Bob and Julie said...

You are the best mommy!! Eden is so cute!! I love her creativity in accessorizing. I'm thinking future fashion designer??? I'm so glad you're having so much fun being a mom. Hang in there!!