Still waiting for a smile. What beautiful boys they are.
This little lady is the biggest helper! She looks so grown up to me. Whenever Eden holds one of the twins she saids, "look at the parrot on my shoulder".
Ruthie toothy is growing up too. Still not potty trained and almost three. She is half way there. She will wear panties and go potty in the toilet, ONLY when I go in the bathroom with her, shut the door and sit on the tub ledge. During the day this works out but when things get crazy with the twins, dinner time, homework, etc. She refused to go potty by herself. So, we aren't quite there yet. This little lady wishes she was still the baby. I think all my children would love to be an only child...well, maybe not David. He likes the company.
I adore my children.
2 comments:
What a sweet family!Eden looks like such a great helper! I love the last two pictures... they look like they have so much fun together!
I love how Ruthie's shirt is inside-out! It reminds me of Emilyn... backwards, mis-matched, inside-out. She changes herself several times a day!
Such cute kids!! Glad to see that things are going well. What a fun and busy time in life!
Post a Comment