The babies are 6 months old.
I kiss them 1,764 times a day.
Ben, Benny, Ben-ja-min
(his hair is quite blonde, contrary to the lighting in this photo).
14 lbs 14 oz
25 1/2 inches
25 1/2 inches
Sam, Sammy, Sam the Man
15 lbs 1 oz
25 1/4 inches
25 1/4 inches
Here's the crew at home during the day. What fun.
This photo depicts them perfectly, interested in everything and trying to figure out how to move around.
2 comments:
I don't know how you do it Cynd? You seem to be keeping up with everything so well. I admire you for all the wonderful things you are accomplishing in this life as a wife, sahm, friend, and professional Blogger/journal keeper. You're just great!
I just love your little family and am in awe that you still have time to post about their wonderful lives!
Post a Comment