Saturday, August 24, 2013

One years old

The twins turned one in July!  ONE whole year.  365 days with these little guys. 

If I try really hard, I can remember a time without them.   That seems silly though because they are part of our family.  They have a permanent place in our hearts.  Everyone loves them.  They bring us so much joy.  Sam & Ben have twin boy cousins EXACTLY 6 years older than them, so it was super fun to be able to celebrate both sets of twins birthday together with family.
Ben Ben
Grandpa Ordyna


Grandma Ordyna




Papa & GiGi Garlock

Brigham & Benson turn 7!



I didn't get a picture of the whole crowd.  Darn. Paul said I could get a DNA test for the twins to end the discussion on whether they are identical or not.  Yes!  Best birthday present.  I'll keep you posted on the results.  

I love you babies.

4 comments:

V said...

That's so cool that you are going to get a DNA test to determine if they are identical or not. I've wondered that about your twins.
If there's a vote, I think identical. Happy birthday handsome boys!!

Lisa said...

Those boys are the most darling babies I have ever seen! Both of them are precious! Well done on making it a year and still be sane haha - I think you deserve a cake, a bath, and a night out :)

Janelle said...

I could tell them apart in pictures in the earlier months, but not anymore.

V said...

They look super cute in those outfits. Great choice for their birthday celebration.