Friday, February 14, 2014

Ordyna Reunion




Bryn & Emma

 
Two days after Christmas we had our BIG Ordyna family reunion in Bear Lake, Utah.  This was particularly important for us because Paul & I were in charge!!  20 adults, 37 grandchildren.  We rented one giant cabin and shoved everyone inside. This is the first time we have all stayed together under one roof.  4 days & 3 nights.  It was a lot of fun being together.     

Paul

Brinley...holding the place as the youngest (until Aunt Kristin has her baby)
I got a bunch of t shirts at a consignment shop and ironed on them with vinyl.  Each child wore the Ordyna name and what number grandchild they are.  It was a huge hit.  It is a great visual reminder of their place in the family and that they matter.
Hang out stairs

Grandma & Lexi

Ruthie & Sage
Twins
Brigham & Benson & Sam & Ben
There are a lot of twins in this family.  Ironically 2 sets of identical boys are born on the same day 6 years apart.  How's that for coincidence!

Kay & McKay
 The teenagers were so great.  We had a "no electronic" rule the whole time!  I am so proud of these youth, they are awesome!
Grandpa & Grandma


Katelyn & Ally

It is a privilege to be part of the Ordyna family.  One of the best parts of marrying Paul was marrying into his family.  I love them and so glad we will be together forever.   

No comments: