Monday, August 31, 2015

May 2015

 Goodness.  I have to catch up.  In May we finished soccer.  Eden, David & Ruth played.
Gigi came for a visit!  She came for the girl's dance performance.  They did an amazing job.  You can see for yourselves.  





I finally got the hang of being a dance mom this year.  Leaving this dance program is hard for Eden.  She has loved her time at the YWCA.  Our dear friend and director Deedra Newby will forever have a special spot in our hearts.  I doubt we will ever find another dance studio like this one.  The greatest blessing was having the performances on Saturday, up lifting music, classy dances and appropriate costumes.      


 Having Gigi come was simply the best.  You want to share these memories with your family.  We are so thankful she came out.
 Our favorite Millie did a great job.  
Trying to take a picture with Gigi before she leaves.  It's a struggle.  



No comments: