So today Paul was so nice and watched the kids while I painted their room. Home depot has an "oops" pile on their counter for super cheap. This week I went twice and happened to find some fun colors. In total I spent about $9 in paint, it was a fun project. This is Eden's side of the room.
5 comments:
Their room looks GREAT!
The paint looks so cute!
Cyndi,
you did a great job. Good thing for all those oops! It's weird having warm rain. I never could get used to it in Alabama. It does cool things off for a bit. We had a little rain here today after 100 degrees yesterday. Give my babies a hug and kiss from GG. Love, Mom
Soooo cute! Good job. What a fun room to be in.
Hey Cyndi, way to go on the room! I love how you did a wall for each child and they somehow look great together!
Post a Comment