Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ready set...GO

I should probably open this blog with a disclaimer. After my email updates, several people encouraged me to get a blog...thanks for the encouragement. Now I know why I prolonged this occasion. This is addicting! It can be a self absorbed hobby that is entrancing. I mean, who doesn't love to talk about themselves? I sure do! I have decided to only update every once in awhile and occasionally I will inform all our friends & family of the new additions...so similar to my email updates. My time is during the kids naps and I have several books I want to read...I think that will keep me more humble than posting pictures of us everyday! We miss everyone, however Mississippi is growing on us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from a fellow blog-addict! It really can be addicting...but it is a great way to keep in touch! I'm going to link you on my blog! Hope you are doing well!

Janice said...

Glad you started a blog! David and Eden are so cute!! Looking forward to keeping in touch!

williamsinc.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Yeah!!!! finally you started one. I am seriously pretty addicted myself. It's a great way to keep up with everyone...especially those miles away. I love your pictures and your sweet family! see you online. :)

Bob and Julie said...

We love this! You'll have to teach me. The kids are adorable. I can't believe how much they've changed already!! Oh...and Paul's mouth looks great too!! Reading your blog reminds me soooo much of my own....many moons ago! (especially the traveling 30 miles to deliver dinner - ha!) You're my hero!!

Huntsmans said...

Hey! I noticed you have a blog now! how fun! We love keeping in touch with our family this way and now friends!

Jay and JoAnn said...

Cyndi,
You inspired me. I don't think my blog will ever be as cute as yours but it a wonderful way to keep in touch. The kiddies are changing so fast. Dad is looking into another laptop for online classes and a webcam as part of the package. If he doesn't get one I told him we have to go buy one. I love you all. Give everyone a hug and kiss from GG. Love, Mom