Friday, August 21, 2009

8 months & 20 pounds later...

*Disclaimer: photo taken 2 weeks ago. It was the night of my 10 year high school reunion. So, you know I spent a whole hour getting ready...which never happens. It was a picture worthy moment.

Why do they call it heartburn when actually it feels like your throat is on fire? My throat is on fire 24/7.

9 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

Cyndi, you look so amazing, as always!

Leah said...

WOW, you are a pregnant beauty! Love the bangs. Are you really ready for three? Sounds like the other two get along. That is a HUGE step in the right direction!

tiffany said...

could you look any cuter? I think not!! so so cute!

Cami said...

20 pounds? That is nothing. I would not post my weight gain on my blog, it is too high! Good for you! You look so great! And, ya, the first time I ever experienced heart burn (when I was pregnant) I kept telling people, "no, it's in my throat, not my chest." They assured me that was heart burn. Dumb, I agree!
Can't wait to see you new little darling!

Rick and Angie said...

U look great!! don't worry I went to my 10-year last week knocked-up so I know how u feel! I almost got a prize for being the most recently pregnant, but someone else had me beat by 4 weeks...ha ha ha

Marianne said...

You look breathtaking! I'm sure you were one of the girls that looked even more beautiful at your 10 year than in hs!!

Kelly Fam said...

cute sweater!

Nana said...

I spent the whole day getting ready for my reunion and I was still nervous. I think that's part of the whole reunion process.You look great!I'm so glad your back and had fun summer.

Janice said...

Cyndi~ I havent checked in on your blog for a while so I just did a little catching up with you guys. You look so great!! Its getting closer... hope you are feeling well, aside from the heartburn. I used to live on Maalox max berry flavor.. it was the only thing that helped and I slept propped up. ah, the joys of pregnancy... love it :) I love how close and bonded david and eden are... they look like little twins!