This moment is brought to you by craigslist. Eden has been blowing on dandelions wishing for a princess bike. David is so in love with his spiderman bike (A
lthough he really doesn't care about spiderman. He's been riding Abby's pink barbie bike for a year...BTW he still loves it and calls it his motorcycle).
Yesterday we went to the park
three times to ride bikes.
2 comments:
Awww....buying bikes hu?....the student loan money must have come through :) Haaa-haa...just kidding. I seriously LOVE these two little munchkins...just look at those "sweet" little faces!! The bikes are PERFECT! I also love the house. It's seriously cute! Can you take some pictures of the inside yet? I would LOVE to see a little more. And...as a gift to you....I just might put up some back to school pictures on my blog for you!! :) It made me feel very beautiful and gorgeous to know you like looking at pictures of me more than Abinadi! :) Love you guys!! Have fun. I LOVED the Autumn season there. But then.......hmmmm.... :)
I love the bikes, I'm not going to show Sophie because she'll want a new one! I love the house, lots of charm. I too would love to see more pictures!
Post a Comment