
Eden lost her first tooth! 4 1/2 years old. I screamed out of shock and horror when she showed me her tooth. Isn't that so early?!? It became loose last week when she was eating corn on the cob. Then a few days ago it popped out when she bit a plastic toy while playing with Ruthie. She is so excited about it. She tells everyone! She is very pleased with her pink barbie toothbrush the toothfairy brought.
3 comments:
hahaha. i love her face in that picture. priceless. i loved how she couldn't keep her tongue out of the hole. weren't we all like that :)
That IS early. It seems like Katelyn lost hers around the same age...Am I right, Kristin?
Omigoodness!!! How fun to get a toothbrush from the Tooth Fairy!!!
ARe you moved? Where are you? Has school started for Paul??
Tell Paul congrats on the bar....I'm sure he did totally awesome....he's such a smarty pants!
I'm going to have to call you and get updated!!
love ya
Post a Comment