For the past three weeks someone has been sick. David started the cycle and it has finally reached Paul. I am thankful for Walgreen's. A crazy women races out in the middle of the night to buy Benadryl because her husband was having an allergic reaction to codeine. The pharmacy didn't even blink an eye when she asked him questions at 2:34 am.
I hosted a fun craft night where we made these pumpkins.
Earlier this month I participated in a craft fair. Here are a few of my homemade items.
Those are all my pictures from the month of November.
A few funny things Eden has said in the past week:
"Mom, I hope Ruthie doesn't talk Spanish because she has black hair".
While she was washing dishes: "Mom, a kids work is never done!"
2 comments:
Those are sooo cute! You'll have to teach me!
Fun kids! The bathtub is one place I've never had one fall asleep. Your crafts are adorable! I LOVE the headband you sent me when Lex was born. Hope the fair was a success.
Post a Comment