Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Since some of us were still sick, we stayed home and had ham. Ruth & Paul stayed in the their jammies all day. We got out our Christmas tree and 'Lily' our Elf-on-the-shelf is now watching us.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Your fam is so cute...
and all those darling crafts - you are amazing!
We miss seeing you once in a while!

Mrs. Wright said...

I was a little under the weather too. This will be our first year of elf on the shelf with b. I can't wait!

Marianne said...

You are so skinny Cyndi! You guys look like you're having fun...I wish we were by each other!

Bob and Julie said...

A ham?!?? You are the first family I actually know that eats ham on Thanksgiving. I see them in the store with the turkey...but..always wonder who in the world gets them...now I know!! :D I'm so sorry there was sicky-ness! That is a bummer. I love your cute tree and it's good to see that ornaments have survived over the years!

Sooo....how much did you make from the fair? Those are seriously adorable items you had there. Can I buy any? I'm serious!!! :)

And, one last thing...how's the weather? Is it cold yet? Ha! (actually...I should wait till January!!)