Wednesday, February 2, 2011

16 months

Ruthie Toothie Snuggly Bear
(what the Wallins call her)
Talking with Ruthie. Filmed a few weeks ago.


What a butterball of delight. She LOVES attention and to make us laugh. As you can see Eden is her master and commander in communication.

5 comments:

V said...

What a totally hilarious video!! Eden is so sweet. The sisters are going to watch that video together when they are older and giggle and giggle. Ruth totally recognizes the flow of conversations. "dYAAAAH"

Kanien said...

We love you guys. We just laughed and laughed over the video. Maybe we can hang out next weekend?! We sure love that Ruthie Toothy Snuggly bear!

Mrs. Wright said...

I'm seeing a lot of Paul in Ruth's face. Am I on or completely off on that one? =0)

jaordyna said...

That is ADORABLE! Way to video log, Paul.

Kelly Fam said...

i just love all your kids. they are so great. i can't believe how big and stinkin cute ruthie is. I love eden the translator and david the sleepy head. Thanks for sharing.