Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of Kindergarten

Before schoolAfter school

It wasn't my most tender moment of Eden this morning as I took her to kindergarten. She stayed up way too late last night. Tired, anxious, hungry (she refused to eat breakfast) and a swore thumb made for the worse morning.

She cried the whole way to the classroom. The teacher had to hold her back as I left the room.

Of course when I picked her up later that day she was ready for a proper photo shoot.

Sunday before school. Father's blessing. 5 year olds are so cute!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Kindergarten rocks! I hope it gets better each day. It's first grade that is really sad!

*liSa* said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!! Eden going to kindergarten and getting a father's school blessing? She is getting so big. I'm glad she enjoyed kindergarten.

Mrs. Wright said...

Seeing this pic of Paul ready to give Eden a father's blessing got me a little teary eyed! You sure are doing everything right Cynd!

Hill Call said...

Ok, I love the picture of her crying...I think I have seen that face somewhere! :)

Rick and Angie said...

I love her 1st day of kindergarten pic! CLASSIC!!!!