Thursday, August 18, 2011

Move

We moved earlier this month. We actually bought a house. Yes, that's right. We bought a house. It was a moderately painful process. So glad the bank & title drama is over. It really has become quite the ordeal to get a mortgage.

While I have been trying to settle in, this has been what is going on.

David riding his 'motorcycle' barbie trike down the street (he seriously loves this bike) with a blanket. He did this all day. Until he started riding in the street with the blanket over his head. He couldn't see anything and literally almost got hit by a car. Sheesh....
Everyone wants to sleep with Ruthie. Everyone (except ME) is trying to get Ruthie to sleep in a toddler bed. What is wrong with these people? Why would I ever want her out of the crib? When she has mobility she never sleeps.

With empty totes around the kids found a new pool.

3 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

Good luck getting settled in! Can't wait to pictures of your house! How exciting!

*liSa* said...

Does David think that no one can see him with a blanket over his head? is that Eden chasing him down the street? haha

I like the creativity of your children...pool party for two? always :) At least they didn't make the whole back yard a swimming pool!

love reading about your life sis! I'm glad to call you a sibling!

Lydia said...

Congrats on buying a house! That's great! You sure have an adorable family!