Friday, February 3, 2012

Tramp

Jump for joy
We got a trampoline this week. I have wanted to get one but Paul always said No! Well, it's amazing how your mind changes when a perfectly good trampoline comes your way for free! Paul and the kids were outside in the cold late Monday night putting it together. The kids have been outside every day for hours. We love it!

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

I'm wig Paul,....I'm not sure we'll ever own a tramp but who really can pass up free!?!?!

Rick and Angie said...

I'm surprised he said no - he'd always jump on ours growing up! & you need to change your blog to the 6 ordynas... :)

Jamie said...

Hooray for trampolines!!!! For sure they can be a saving grace for moms with energetic kids!! So glad you have one! I'd love to know how you got it for free.... :)