Before we moved to our current house, we lived without a dishwasher for 1 year! It was a pain. There were always dishing drying on the counter. I felt like the kitchen was never clean. Today when I walked into the kitchen and saw this....

I wasn't too worried because 10 minutes later I saw this...

Bless you dishwasher.
4 comments:
Hooray for the dishwasher!! That is exciting...and it is so pretty too!!
Your house is beautiful, Cyndi!! =D
For most of our marriage we haven't had a dishwasher and don't right now and it is a BIG deal!
So I understand the blessed jubilant feeling!
Even with a dishwasher I could never do all that in 10 minutes. Speedy gonzales.
You're lucky! It took me 4 loads of dishes yesterday just to keep up... and I still don't think my kitchen looked as beautifully clean as yours! I can't imagine how it would be without a dishwasher. You're right! What a blessing!
I love that you take time to acknowledge and be grateful for the finer things of life. :)
Post a Comment