What a fun time. I love their blue eyes.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
3 1/2 months
They are at such a cute age. They smile and coo. They both wrap their little arm around my shoulder when I hold them. I swear when the other twin cries, their grip gets tighter. They know they don't have the luxury of being held all day. Sam loves to be held...well, they both love to be held. Sam seems to be held more because he is a little more temperamental. He will also just sit in your arms without any fuss. Ben gets restless if you hold him too long. We learned at church last week, it was not good for Ben to be held the whole time. Ben is much more willing to sleep, he also sleeps more than Sam during the day. Sometimes I do pretty good keeping them on the same schedule but most days I just go with whatever they do. It's so different from how I have been with my other children. I put out fires. That is a good way to describe it.
This picture is so weird! Huge head Ben! I have not realized how big Ben is getting! From the fit of their clothes, I can tell Sam is longer and generally a little bigger. Ben has a bigger upper body with shorter legs. They are both drinking 6 oz. every 3-4 hours. Their sleep schedule is from 8pm-3 or 4 ish. A few weeks ago they started waking up in the middle of the night. Not cool. Actually, it has worked out nice because after they feed at 4am they go back to bed until 9am. So, it gives me time to get the kids ready for school, breakfast and sometimes myself dressed :).
What a fun time. I love their blue eyes.
What a fun time. I love their blue eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment