Ruthie has a sweet voice. I love when she saids, "Sure!" or "what's that again?" when trying to think of something. She loves to watch sesame street clips on YouTube. She decided to give up diapers last month and hasn't had one accident. One day she was in diapers and the next she was in panties. She loves Eden. When she is in the mood to be silly, she loves playing with David. She also likes the babies but doesn't really pay much attention to them. She gets spoiled by strangers when we are out in public. Everyone wants to talk to her about her brothers. A few weeks ago, the nicest Grandma bought Ruthie a toy at Michaels while we were waiting in line. Yesterday, another nice Grandma carried Ruthie out of Target because she was screaming and kicking while I pushed the stroller. Of course, when the stranger picked Ruthie up...she stopped crying and was silent while this lady encouraged her to be a nice girl. Ruth has received service from all kinds of people. At the mall, a middle age man bought her a gum ball. I'm not sure if it is because she is so darn cute, or they take pity on me having twins. Either way, Ruthie is defiantly benefiting from the twins! She used to really love her sippy but since wearing panties- she only gets them in the day. Apparently a sippy in the day is not as appealing as night time. So, she isn't as attached anymore :). Ruth likes to ride in the bike trailer behind Paul's bike. She likes to read books and change her clothes several times a day. She copies her older siblings. She pretends to write letters and likes to color. She insists on listening to the wheels on the bus while in the car. She LOVES mushrooms. She & David will eat a whole plate of sauteed mushrooms for breakfast. I am excited she is 3 years old. This is such a fun age. Hopefully she will leave the terrible twos behind. She has short hair because she dislikes getting it combed. She still screams and whines when I brush it. She does brush her own hair now, so that helps. She loves to sing 'I am a child of God' before her nap. Happy Birthday! I love you Ruthie toothy.
She wanted a PINK cake.
She picked an Elmo pinata for our family night activity.
Sam observing the birthday festivities.
2 comments:
We love Ruthie Toothy Too!!!
You are a darling child. You are so loved by your family. We wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
She is sure looking so grown up! That's so nice of grandmas to help you (and her) out!!
Post a Comment