Sunday, November 11, 2012

4 months

The twins are 4 months.  Right now their personalities seem to be the same BUT they are unique.  When I hold them and look into their eyes they have their own spirit.  They are important and individual.  I guess I always thought of twins as being half of a whole.  I took the 'being split from one egg' to a literal sense.  This probably sounds silly to the rest of you normal thinking people :).  I still can't believe I have twins.  They are the cutest babies. 


Ben11lbs 12 oz, 23 inches


Sam12 lbs 3 oz, 23 inches
     

2 comments:

Vhari said...

Hi Cyndi,

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I'm absolutely shocked that motherhood has been challenging for you. I'm sure you are the most amazing mother despite feeling like it's hard. I can't imagine a better mother than you. Thanks for advice. You've always been so intuitive and close to the spirit. I miss you! And your babies are so dang cute! You have such a darling family. And you don't look a day older than you did when you were 20. Seriously I think you might look younger in the more current head shot.

Jamie said...

Gosh...the boys are just darling!! Such cute little faces.

And Eden must be getting more and more grown up...it seems like she is permanently a 5 yr old
in my mind! I bet it's nice having a helper instead of a perpetual 5yr old.