Sunday, January 27, 2013

David talking

A few funny things David has said in the past few weeks.  This is the best stuff to record because I always forget.

                       

      * "Yes-er-do"            (Translation: Yes it does)                                    
* "It's the most taste best you ever had".   (Translation: It's the best thing I have ever tasted)       
     *   "I'm just a little kid."                                           
* "Mommy, I need to tell you something..."    (he always saids this before starting his conversations)

 Conversations in the car:
Mom: David, what animal does beef come from?
David: cow
Mom: pork?
David: pig
Mom: ground beef?
David: (pause) the dirt
________________________
Mom: David, what ideas do you have to help yourself get dressed faster?  It took you 10 minutes to get your clothes on today.
David: I don't know
Mom: I want you to think of one idea.
David: Oh, I know.  What if I had a robot that got me dressed while I played the wii!  That would make me super fast.
Mom: Ok, good job for thinking of something.

We love this kid. 
He is a loving boy.  He is simple and straight forward but also floats in and out reality.  I love how decisive he is.  He makes up his mind and stops thinking about it. 

1 comment:

jaordyna said...

hahaha! The robot idea...was that what you were hoping he'd say? Love it! Decisiveness is a great quality in a boy.