The twins are a little under the weather this week. They both have two tiny little teeth on the bottom.
Sam 16 lbs Ben 15 lbs
Today we did something we have never done before with any of our kids. We bought a toddler toy at full price....you know the ones they grow out of in 2 months? How do we have 5 kids without any baby toys? Oh I know, I've always been too cheap.
These twins are so darn cute I have lost all willpower. Plus, taking Paul to Target is always an expensive occasion. I love him. He looks out for our kids. We are enjoying these babies so much!
2 comments:
I just want to suck their cheeks off! Oh...I can't wait to see your family and drool over your children. My kids will have so much fun caring for yours. Bring on the reunion--fast!!!
I love reading your thoughts and how you write. It is so real and so lovely.
I have always been too cheap too. Between school and medical bills every penny has to be watched. Like Paul, Dustinn is a good yin to my yang. Early on in our marriage, he began saying "you gotta spend money to live" (Live=survive.) Likewise, he'll buy things for the family that I could never bring myself to spend money on.
But think of it this way: you have twins, other people with one baby are paying the same price for half as much value.
Post a Comment