Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dance with Dads

Annual Dance with Dads at Earhart Elementary.

 Eden was so excited. She had her outfit picked out days ago.  She plugged in the hot rollers and was insisted that Paul wear his suit for their date.  Paul didn't go for the suit idea, so Eden settled in picking out his shirt.

They won 4th place (same as last year) in the dance competition.  These two crack me up.  Eden gets all her crazy personality from her dad.  They had so much fun.  Eden came home twirling with delight.  She pranced in with her clip on earrings Dad had bought her.  
I absolutely love him. 


3 comments:

jaordyna said...

Adorable! Their personalities shine thru the photos. What great memories to treasure.

Kanien said...

Super cute! Those pictures are awesome!

Jay and JoAnn said...

Such great memories! They will always make you laugh. As Lisa reminded me today, we are a serious family - I said that is because Dad has the humor and I'm more serious - getting down to business. Enjoy every moment - even the runny noses!