years. All performances were picked from favorites of years past.
Without even realizing it, I have become a dance mom. This semester has been so fun to have both girls in dance. Eden loves the technique and obsesses over her routine. Ruth is all about the social aspect. She loves the friends and her teacher. It was a busy weekend with dress rehearsal, pictures and 2 performances on Saturday. The girls did great. They had so much fun. They were well prepared, neither were even nervous! I was impressed, I would have been terrified to perform in front of 400+ people.
MARTIAN HOP
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
(I missed the beginning because the camera was blurry)
After the performance, they were greeted by David (who suffered through the 2 1/2 hour recital) and a very proud mom and dad with flowers. These girls are best of friends. I love them.
2 comments:
Eden and Ruth are natural dancers
Post a Comment