Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Trapped a squirrel

A couple days ago David got the animal trap out of the garage.  He wants to catch a bunny.  Paul showed him how to set it up.  The past 2 days he has caught squirrels.  Yesterday I looked outside and saw a squirrel going CRAZY in the cage. I let it go before David got home from school.   I couldn't believe he caught something!


When David came home from school I told him about the squirrel. He was sad I had let it go.  Paul asked, "David, what kind of animal did you want to catch?"  David responded, "any kind of animal".  He immediately went outside and placed 2 carrots in the trap and set it again.  This afternoon he let the second squirrel go.  What a boy.

Speaking of being a boy.  One day during spring break I let David play lego computer games pretty much all day.  He won't even stop for a minute to drink his smoothie.  Oh brother.   

No comments: