In the middle of July I packed up the car and drove the kids to Utah. We picked up my mom in Omaha, Nebraska and she drove the rest of the way with us. The trip was ok. I had a few meltdowns while driving, which included yelling the "s" word (shut up). Hotels are by far the most stressful! The first night I was by myself...that was insane. Just picture a crazy lady with five kids, luggage, toddlers with bloody noses and kids fighting checking in. Not to mention they didn't have any cribs left, so putting the twins down was 100 times more difficult. Once my mom came, everything went much smoothier. Thank you MOM! We did have an incident where Ben dropped poop out of his diaper on the restaurant floor. That was embarrassing but we made it to Utah! We first arrived at my sister's house in Dutch John. We spent a few days playing in the lake and of course the kids couldn't wait to fish with Uncle Ryan.
| cousins |
No comments:
Post a Comment