Thursday, August 21, 2014

Family



         




 Since I am behind on documenting our lives and I only have 20 more minutes before the twins wake up.  Here are some pictures from this summer.  We played with lots of cousins, friends and family.  I only brought my camera out twice.  We spent 3 weeks in Provo.  I spent a whole week with Amber (no pictures) having fun and working hard on some home improvement projects.  Then we spent a few days in Mountain Green with Paul's parents.  Paul flew in for 5 short days and drove us home.  We did go to his 20 year high school reunion (no pictures again!), which was super fun.
Gigi & Papa

Uncle Ty



My parents watched the kids multiple times.  My dad took off a day of work and watched all 5 kids when Paul flew in.  Paul and I did everything in one day: visit with grandma, temple, lunch, shopping, movie, dinner.  Living by grandparents has got to be the most angelic experience. We just love to be with them.
 
 Eden & Josie


Garlock cousins
 We tried to get a picture.  After awhile, we just gave up!

 It doesn't truly feel like summer until we go to Mountain Green.  Grandma & Grandpa were so kind to us.  They also watched all our children for a night.  They took them to eat!!  To a restaurant!  They reported the children were perfect and the twins didn't even make a mess.  That was so nice of them to tell us that (whether it was true or not :) )

Grandpa & Grandma Ordyna in Mountain Green

David & Treyson
We also get to see Nick & Jamie & kids while in Mountain Green.  Our kids ADORE their kids.  We love having them there and are so excited for them to build a house right up the road!
Playing on the Ordyna Arena

Ben

Working with Grandpa



1 comment:

Ben said...

Love the updates and pictures. I am amazed at how big your kids are! Sounds like you had a great summer and your family looks fantastic. We sure love you and hope all the best for your sweet family!