Friday, December 7, 2007

French Toast


Like me, many of you have little and big ones to feed. Cereal still is unpractical for the two rascals. In the past I have made pancakes...but lately we LOVE french toast! Whole wheat bread, milk, eggs, a little cinnamon....ingredients everyone has. Plus, Eden likes to dip the pieces in the syrup. Super fun for the whole family. Just thought I would share, I know that sometimes I get stuck in the same food rut.

4 comments:

Team Box! said...

Hello Ordynas,
I am so so happy to find your blog, someone mentioned to me that you had one so I searched a little and yeah I found it! Looks like you are doing awesome, I cannot believe how big your kids are, they are beautiful and so darling! I bet they are a handful how great! I had to go through your WHOLE blog I wanted to catch up on your lives. Congrats on the full scholarship thats awesome. I am so glad we can keep in touch this way. You guys are awesome, tell paul hello.
Sabrina Box
www.jedandbrina.blogspot.com

Bob and Julie said...

Hurray! I like the new look of your blog. You are so talented!! Thanks for being so wonderful!! I love reading about all the great things happening to you guys.

Mrs. Wright said...

Cynd,. . .is that a picture of the actual meal that you made? If so,. .WOW! That's pretty spectacular! You've got the flowers going and the whole bit! I hope that's hot chocolate I see in the background. . .

Janice said...

Yum..We love french toast too!! Happy Birthday o Paul! I love your cute new look!! So fun and wintery!