Paul is turning 32 this week! We celebrated a little early with some neighbors because on his actual birthday he will be studying. His first final is today! Good Luck Paul. We love you!
I should give them some credit...there are lots of laughs in the tub!
4 comments:
WOW!!! I thought that I would never find you again! E-mail me soon! I miss you! Love ya! your friend -Mandy Rawson
Happy Birthday little brother!! You are almost as old as I am!! You have such a wonderful life! We are so proud of you and all that you're accomplishing. Thanks for always being such a good example and so loving.
The bathtub picture is priceless! What adorable smiles! I just want to reach out and squeeze em! Keep having tons of fun! We love you all!
H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y P*A*U*L
So sorry you are stuck studying today.
Your children are so beautiful...I love the "clean" bathtub picture as well as the birthday picture...I just feel like I was there!! hee hee :)
Happy B-day Paul and cute kids!!!
Post a Comment