Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Merry Christmas

Click to play Refecting+on+2007

We wish you a warm holiday season and thank you for being a part of our lives. Those of you close and far, we love you all. Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

AHH! I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT!! GREAT JOB. SO CUTE AND TOUCHING

Mrs. Wright said...

You are brilliant! This is a fantastic way to send Christmas cards and SAVE money. I love it and I love you! You are the perfect mother Cynd! Thanks for being such a great example. It looks like this has been a great year for your family. I am honored to have you as my friend.

Holly said...

I LOVE IT! How fun that is to watch! We miss you and hope you have a great Christmas in Utah!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! This is great and such a fun way to share your family's events from the year!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! This is great and such a fun way to share your family's events from the year!

Team Box! said...

What a cute family! I love it! I want to send you guys a christmas card, my email is
brina7sab@yahoo.com
send me your address. We miss you so much and hope too see you soon, please let us know if you guys come to utah, we would love to get together!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Loved your card! Hope your kiddies both had great birthdays!

Leah said...

Hey Cyn. Loved the pictures from this year! Glad you are loving Mississippi! We are going to be coming to Utah and will be in Provo for 1.5 days. Perhaps you could stop by??? E-mail me!

Bob and Julie said...

Hey there...it's 2008 and I just realized I didn't comment to this wonderful Christmas card. It was so fun to look at. We can't even believe how much your children are growing. You have really accomplished amazing things!! We hope you had a wonderful time in Utah. We can't wait for the next post!!