We left Paul in Utah to study and have some peace and quiet. We all headed to sunny Southern California.
On our way...

My cousin Ashley got married. It was a gorgeous wedding, a beautiful day. Other than the wedding day, we spent the week on the beach, at the pool and with family. The kids had a blast at great Grams & Gramps Garlock house and great uncle Jerry's house.

Beach bums

Lots of cousins! Every evening Eden would cry, "I'm really going to miss my cousins!". She understands we are moving to Indiana and won't see them for a long time. Whenever she finds out someone is her cousin, she immediately makes them her best friend.

Lisa drove back to Utah with me. She was a HUGE help. Seriously, how would I done it without her? 3 whiny, bossy, tired, demanding, spoiled and displaced children.
We stopped in Primm, NV at the outlet mall. The Williams Sonoma outlet is worth the trip! While shopping Ruth was fussy, the only thing I had in my purse was a small pack of Red Vines. I debated on whether to give it to Ruth...she has never had candy before. Could I really give my 9 month old a stick of high fructose corn syrup? The big SALE sign grabbed my attention and I handed her the licorice. Of course she LOVED it...then went to dreamland.

2 comments:
What great pictures! How fun to go to CA!! Eden's personality is so fun to read about. Ruth's picture is a crack up!
so cute. PS you look gorgeous with your hair dark like that! I love it!!
Post a Comment