Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am now 29 years old


I started my day with breakfast in bed (thanks Paul). Then I took the kids to the Hoogle zoo along with Steve & Kristin + 6 kids, Jake & Alyssa + 5 kids. It was fun, we only lost one child...for a few minutes. After I dropped the kids off with Lisa (the greatest little sister) who babysat them. I went out with Paul for 30 minutes and ate a piece of Tucanos "Death by chocolate". Then I spent the next 5 hours by myself shopping and running errands. It was a great day.

I feel so blessed. Everyone made the day so special. I am so blessed to have Paul and my children.

* My long time friend, Hillary...love her.

6 comments:

Candice Baird said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! I meant to wish you happy birthday, because your birthday is one I never forget (my grandpa's birthday is the same day.) We were at the zoo on Friday too, is that when you were there? It would have been fun to run into you.
You and Hillary look sooo different! I love your hair. Isn't a change fun?

thobeka said...

Happy Birthday!! So glad you it was a great one :) ps: love your hair!

Mrs. Wright said...

I MISS HILLARY!!! Will you send me her number? I'd like to get together with you before you leave Utah ok? Happy B-day.

Steven and Kristin said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of your day! Happy Birthday!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday!!! OMG love the dark, long hair. At first I did not realize it was you! Here is the difference between you and me. You can grow your hair long in 5 months, mine take 5 years! Happy 29th year of life!

jaordyna said...

I'm so glad you didn't give up trying to find us! It was great to see you. Wish we could've spent more time with you.