Saturday, December 4, 2010

14 months


Nickname given by David: Monster Baby
Eden often says, "Mommy, how come I am grateful for Ruth but she is not grateful for me?"
I asked the kids what they love about Ruth.
Response:
Eden: "I love her face because it's cute."
David: "Roofie scratched me and that hurt my feelings."

Ruthie loves to walk. She does not like to be held, ride in the stroller, or car seat. You know this age...the screaming, scratching, grunting, pointing stage.

It is also one of the funnest stages. She mimics our expressions and will laugh at anything.
She is our Monster Baby. She loves to empty drawers and shut doors.

I love her chubby legs running away.
I love her big belly.
I love her hair.
I love her four teeth and her little fingers.
I love her laugh.
I am honored that her world revolves around me.

1 comment:

Spence and Car said...

she really is cute. i love that chubby little smile!! can't believe she is already that big!!