Monday, December 13, 2010

35 years old


We started our month of birthday celebration last week when Paul turned 35 years old!
Paul loves his kids, especially the girls. Eden & Ruth have learned to love the constant torture: tickling, teasing, wrestling and yelling.
How would you describe Paul? I think most people would say he is:
Cheerful
Loud
Goofy
Knowledgeable
Giving
Comfortable
and Simple
When we were dating Paul would do this annoying laugh/giggle. One time in the car I said, "don't ever do that again". It was probably the first bratty thing I demanded of him.
Well...he still did it. Probably even more because he knew it annoyed me. On his birthday, he was talking to the kids and THE annoying chuckle came out. I smiled because it doesn't annoy me anymore. See what 6 years together does?
I love him.

1 comment:

jaordyna said...

Happy late birthday to Paul, too! What a great cake! You didn't make it did you? I hope his new semester is better than the last (for ALL of your sakes!)