Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 years old

The princess finally turned 5! She has been anticipating her birthday for a long time. Eden loves to dance. She is very good at using her manners (and correcting anyone who doesn't). She likes to help. She makes healthy food choices. She LOVES to be complimented. She gives wonderful hugs and is so nice to her Mommy & Daddy. We love her so much.

2 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

Happy birthday to Eden and David! They are so sweet and happy!

p.s. You guys really have a lot of snow. Did Eden's snowball become a snowman? Big change from Mississippi! We've been thinking of you as we watch the weather channel.

(I'm diggin' the socks in the background!!)

Leah said...

Wasn't I at her baby blessing like last month? Oh blessed school is right around the corner. Congratulations to the wonderful mother who is raising a wonderful daughter. I personally think parents should be showered with gifts and praise every time a child turns one year older...just my opinion.