| Eden- 1st grade |
| David- kindergarten |
Celebration of school starting. 6 & 3 were the only candles we had, the kids wanted to blow out candles.
Father's blessing
Ruthie didn't want to be left out.
We all had a GREAT day! Eden and David ran to the bus stop. They were first in line. They were on the bus before I even realized it. I waved at them through the window. I was pleased to see them sitting by eachother. At 3pm they came running off the bus with smiles. When asked how school was:
David: "I don't have homework. I have Mrs. Koch. I made 3 friends. Their girls."
Eden: "We went over the rules...but I already know the rules."
3 comments:
You guys seem to be doing everything right! What nice memories and traditions you are making as a family!
Is it easier or harder with the two older ones at school?
Love you!
"So sweet to know the matchless love" of two wonderful parents. These children are a reflection of your dedication to them. I am so pleased to see Paul exercise his priesthood in behalf of his children. Keep working hard for your family's welfare. You'll find it will never stop.
They look so grown up! Very exciting!
Post a Comment