Friday, August 17, 2012

life as a twin

                                       
                                                                                   This is how they sleep.
  
 Late at night, having some awake time.  Waiting to get changed.  There is a lot of crying as a twin.  Especially since they are on the same schedule.  They sleep, eat, burp, poop and cry at the same time.  I have gotten pretty good at feeding and burping them at the same time...but it's hectic.  One of them always has to wait.  Crying is part of being a twin.  Lots and lots of crying.     


Ben is wide awake.  If I put them next to each other.  Same will try and eat Ben's face. 

This is what happens when water meets dirt and Ruth is unsupervised.  David was the mastermind behind this mess...at least they were playing together nicely for an hour. 

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Love your posts and pics! You are my idol Cyndi and you are the epitome of friendly....I don't care what you say!