The Grove is a big grass area in the center of campus. Every home game about 10,000 or more people come and gather to the "grove". Basically, it is one huge tailgating party that lasts the weekend. The students dress up, the girls in dresses and the boys in "church apparel". Two hours before the football game the team walks down "The Walk of Champions" which passes through the Grove and everyone cheers. It was a site to see, however the whole place smelled of alcohol and smoke. Ole Miss lost but here in the Grove they pride themselves in having a winning party. I think it was a one time experience for us.
I don't think I could ever get sick of seeing cute faces like this one.
Eden has a new obsession: the phone. She calls it the "hello" and pretends to talk to GiGi. She has decided that a calculator and lint brush are her favorite objects to hold to her ear and walk around with. She also likes to put the "hello" in a purse and carry that around.
2 comments:
Cyndi- thanks for the advice on my blog. I need to just do it and put them together. Your kids are getting so big. Especially David! How is it with two that close? You are a trooper!
What a fun experience. you are such a cute family! I want another one!!!! My boy is almost 2 and a half and I can't believe how fast it goes. i love your posts. I can just feel your happiness through them :)
Post a Comment