I have the best younger sister. She is super sweet, highly competitive, and extremely beautiful. It has been over a month since she left us all alone in Mississippi and started her own adventure in Ephraim, Utah. She is half way through her first semester of college and living away from home. I think this is the first week she has hinted that she is homesick. Growing up I recall trying to convince her not to pull out her hair bows and that lacy is pretty not itchy. She is no where near the "beast" we once nicknamed her as a small child, but the most fantastic adult. This ones going out to you...sis 
At the furniture store we found some interesting decor!

Trying out "the walk of champions" ourselves

Don't they both have great skin and awesome eyebrows? Lisa, you have baby smooth skin. Eden...you get it from your aunt.
1 comment:
I love having great sisters...they are the best!
Post a Comment