Paul loves to wrestle with the kids...whether they like it or not. Usually it ends with tears because he likes to trap and pin them down, you know toddlers...they don't like any restrictions. This evening it was all laughs as they rolled around on the ground.
Friday evening we went and got ice cream to celebrate the long weekend. We have entered the "three" stage. We can no longer just order "two", unless Paul and I want to share. Miss Eden wants her own and now she is very good at saying, "my ice cream, hold, me!". In the middle of all this self assertiveness, I am surprised she is so kind and willing to share with David. Whatever Eden has she always wants to share with David, but if David takes it...then she gets mad. Interesting how her generosity changes when she feels like her choice is being taken away from her.
2 comments:
oh.. Eden is getting so big. I can tell it is hot there. I'm glad you enjoyed your long weekend with paul home.
These are such cute photos! You family is just too cute! I hope that everything is going well...
Post a Comment