Thursday, October 25, 2007

Doorstep pumpkins

I have three very generous neighbors. If I find something on our doorstep, I must go through the list of these three families...it could be anyone of them. The other night we found these adorable pumpkins on our doorstep. "O" for Ordyna. "D" for David and "E" for Eden. After investigation I discovered it was my neighbor the the right! This neighbor has supplied clothing for David until he is 2! She keeps bringing over clothes that her little guys are outgrowing. If I am going to survive around these charitable neighbors, I better beef up my service! Thanks Allison!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's for "Ordyna"--Patrick and I keep wondering if it is for Coach O!!! :)

Lisa said...

I agree - Allison is great!

rantings said...

You know, if you wanted to carve out the letters, it would be pretty easy. just keep a line running down the middle of the O. Anyway, had a great time at your spooky dinner, and am excited to see your little ones on Wednesday.