

1 package oreo finely crushed
1 8oz. block of cream cheese soften
Mix together and roll into balls
1 bag of Andes mints unwrapped and melted
Dip balls into chocolate!
You can leave plain or drizzle white chocolate on top ( I used a little carmel b/c I had extra I needed to use)
This recipe is from my sister, they are so easy and superb.
1 8oz. block of cream cheese soften
Mix together and roll into balls
1 bag of Andes mints unwrapped and melted
Dip balls into chocolate!
You can leave plain or drizzle white chocolate on top ( I used a little carmel b/c I had extra I needed to use)
This recipe is from my sister, they are so easy and superb.
Costumes
Ordyna's: we have a Black eyed P, world champ boxer, an egg and a horse of course
Alison & Charley: cat and superman
The Yamnik Pizza! Isn't this great? Marianne sewed the whole thing.

8 comments:
Thanks again Cyndi and Paul! We had so much fun and everything was so yummy.
it looks like your party was great! I didn't even think about taking pictures at mine until it was almost over. That's the one hard thing I have a tough time at is taking pictures when i'm host. Great job!! I'll try to get some at our Kelly halloween party
What a fun mom - I need to do a spooky dinner! You guys look too cute all dressed up! Glad you have such great friends so soon!
It was so much fun! thanks for hosting such a great party!
What a fun party! The food looks so neat..fun ideas! Love the costumes also..too cute!
Cyndi, you are sooooo creative. I wish I could just hang around you for a year or so to learn everything!
The costumes are adorable. It is fun to see what you guys are up to. The spooky dinner looks amazing!
I LOVE the spooky food dinners! Everyone looks awesome!
Post a Comment