
We
salvaged a BBQ a couple weeks ago that our neighbors had left for the trash man to pick up. Here if you don't want something, just put it outside by your trash and the rubbish man will pick it up. It is amazing...chairs, shelves, coolers, tables, leaves, branches (they don't even have to be packaged in a bag). Paul was very excited. After cleaning it up it works wonderfully. We have had hamburgers, grilled veggies and
hot dogs multiple times
already. Eden is just like her dad...LOVES MEAT. When we sit up to the table she
saids, "I want meat". She will pick out the meat and eat it first. Paul and Eden are enjoying their delicious meat!

Pumpkin Patch
4 comments:
Fantastic job Paul!! Way to keep the Ordyna spirit alive....one man's junk....our treasure! I love the pumpkin pictures. What a fun outing! Cutest family!!
I tagged you on my blog Cyndi
I was eating a veggie burger!!!
Tag...you are it!
Chow!
Post a Comment