Monday, November 19, 2007

Black eye


Just as David was recovering from a black eye, he got another one! This is two weeks of black eyes for him. On Saturday he had a bloody nose. We don't know if he fell or Eden pushed him, we were standing right there but were talking to each other. Eden tries to protect David, but it isn't in a gentle way. When David tries to pull down the oven bar she will say, "no Day Day don't touch" as she pushes him to the floor. It is hard to punish her when her intentions are good. I guess this is where the "soft" lessons come in handy. Anyway, I don't know if David is clumsy or unlucky...or maybe this is the fate of being the younger sibling.

4 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

poor davy. I hope this is a short period of bumps and bruises. We can't wait to see you guys!!

SUMMER said...

When it rains it pours... the same thing happened to Berkley and she had a black eye and then Haven threw a book at her face. I was scared to take her in public b/c people would have called social services on me!

Kim said...

Stop abusing your kids and passing it off as "accidents"! I'm going to get a social worker over there! Maybe you'll know her:)
HAHA
Ask Cami, Spencer just had a perpetual bruise on his forehead! Welcome to having a boy!

rantings said...

David is getting into practice for his boxing career. Lisa Blau is going to teach him to fight!