Friday, November 16, 2007

November something

I have no idea what happened to this week. I feel like a vacuum just sucked all the days away from the calendar.
This is what happens when it is silent and Eden is in the bathroom. The colors are incredible! Getting the mail is one of their favorite things. We went today to try and get their pictures in the leaves. I had high hopes of snapping some cute photos..well, that didn't happen. Typical...one crying, one smiling...what do you do? Oh well.

4 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

good try with the pictures. It does seem like that.. one is good and the other is not so good. Is that marker on the walls and on Eden's hand?

Keli said...

They are so cute!! Eden was just having a moment. We girls are entitled every now again. The time is slipping by before ya know it!!! Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh Cyndi...your kids are too cute!!!

rantings said...

There is a place on campus that has flowers year a round, that I always thought would be a good place to take pictures during all for of the seasons. It's right across of the Lyceum, as you are walking into the circle. Or you should go to Rowen Oak. They have a barn, a couple of gardens, beautiful trees and it's free. During the summer, the grapes are in season, and it's really cool to walk in the vines.